Customer Support * 9873356937 9213356937 Download Mobile App Contact Us
Legendary Beatles singer John Lennon once said “Love is the flower you have got to let grow.” Love and flowers have always been analogous with each other. This Valentine’s Day, send flowers to India to make the day special for your soul mate. This day is celebrated in the honor of St. Valentine. Legend has it that St. Valentine died in his jail confinement and before that he wrote a letter to a girl whom he loved very much. His letter was signed by him with the last wordings, "From Your Valentine". This expression is being used till date among lovers all over the world.
What can be better than having a candlelight dinner with your loved one and gifting a bunch of red roses on this special day? If you are unable to make home this time make sure you send Valentines gifts flowers to India to bring a smile on the face of your love. The gift or the bunch of flowers that you send should be meaningful and convey your feelings to your partner. There are lots of India gifts portals which help you send gifts from anywhere in the world. You can also send cakes to India sitting in your homes or offices abroad.
You can also choose Delhi florists, Mumbai florists and Bangalore florists who deliver flowers and gifts to your loved on many occasions. You can opt for India midnight flowers delivery service to create that surprise for your loved one and can place your order and pay through a secured system and be rest assured that the flowers and gifts will be delivered to your loved one.
Here are a few tips that you should keep in mind while choosing an India florist and send Valentines flowers gifts to India:
• To send flowers to India browse through a few India florist websites and choose the one which has the exact flowers you would like to gift to your loved one. Although red roses are a norm on this day you can choose a bunch of your favorite flowers for your loved one.
• Although most India florists make their delivery throughout the country it is advisable to check their delivery information page to verify their list of delivery destinations. You can also opt for Delhi florists, Mumbai florists or Bangalore florists which cater exclusively in these cities.
• Compare prices while sending Valentine’s gifts flowers to India. This is important to make sure that you get the best deal among all the sites. Also take into account the shipping charges as some websites tend to give you huge discounts but charge exorbitant shipping charges.
• Check out if they offe Midnight flowers delivery or not. You might want to make this Valentine’s Day special for your loved one with a surprise. This service though might come with some additional delivery charges.
• Take a note of the shipping time while sending flowers to India. It should reach your loved one in time and make sure you have a buffer of a day or two added to your shipping time to avoid sending the gift late. In case you have been late with your planning choose express delivery to send flowers on time.
• You cannot touch and see the flowers when you order them online. It is important that you read the description in detail when you browse through the website. This will ensure that you get exactly what you need when you buy flowers online.
These tips will help you in sending Valentines gifts flowers to India and make the day special for your loved one. Gift flowers on this special occasion make your lover feel what he or she means to you.
Summary: Valentine’s Day is all about gifting flowers to the loved ones. Ordering then online allows people to send flowers to any place in India from anywhere in the world.
Phoolwala is one of the best website to send flowers, Gifts to India same day and midnight for any occasion.
Payment Options: Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking - (All Major Indian Banks), Cash Deposits at ICICI/ Axis Bank Branches.
CopyRights © 2022-23 Phoolwala. All Rights Reserved